IDG is specifically designed to respond to today’s marketplace.
- Principals will direct and actively produce your project as the primary contact and delivery point. When you hire us...you get us.
- We offer virtual network technology connecting our clients, our staff, our consultants, and ourselves...our office is wherever and whenever you are.
- Our production staff is a carefully screened flexible network of contracted personnel directly trained and managed by the Principals...your project staffing demand drives our firm size.
- Quality control is performed by the Principals...the people with the most experience do the work and watch the details.
- We are committed to maintaining the lowest overhead possible through business practices minimizing non value-added costs...you only pay for things that add value to your project.
IDG is a Pennsylvania-based Limited Partnership, begun in 2002. The Principals - Greg Peterson and Todd Havekotte, collectively represent over 60 years of architectural, planning and interior architecture practice.
IDG is focused in the higher education, commercial, institutional, religious, and residential markets.
In the Higher Education market...
- ...we have collectively served more than 30 institutions across America.
- ...we have provided planning, design, and/or interior architecture services to 14 colleges and universities in Pennsylvania alone, including the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education.
- ...we have experience in planning, open-end A/E task order contracts, sports and recreation, adaptive use, historic rehabilitation, universal accessibility, learning laboratories and student housing.
- ...we have collectively served more than 20 separate real estate developers, financial institutions, and corporations across America.
- ... we have experience with both public and private sector developments, financial institutions, corporations, and pharmaceutical companies.
- ... we have provided planning, design and/or interior architecture services for sports complexes, mixed use developments, office buildings, corporate headquarters, fitness centers, parking structures, pharmaceutical research labs, child development centers, semiconductor fabrication plants, data processing centers, branch banking facilities, shopping center developments and retail fit up.
- ...we have collectively served more than 20 separate institutions.
- ...we have provided planning, design, and interior architectural services to government agencies at the United States, State, County, and Municipal levels, transportation authorities, hospitals and medical providers.
- ...we have provided services for military base schools, commissioned officers quarters, military family housing, vehicle maintenance facilities, recreation and pool facilities, airport terminals and support facilities, fire stations, public libraries, corrections facilities, public safety and courthouse facilities, inter-modal transportation facilities, exhibition facilities, and non-profits.
- ...we have collectively served more than 20 separate churches across America.
- ...we have provided planning, design, and/or interior architecture services to many denominations including Catholic, Presbyterian, Lutheran, Nazarene, Baptist, Assembly of God, and Independents for new facilities, renovations and additions.
- ...we have provided services for church campus planning, worship centers, sports and gymnasium facilities, ministry centers, and classroom facilities.
- ...we have collectively served more than 30 custom residential clients.
- ... we have provided planning, design, and/or interior architecture services for single family residences, multi-family residences, planned communities, and retirement communities.
Planning Services including condition assessment, master planning, feasibility studies, programming, and conceptual design.
Architectural Services including design, construction documents, bidding assistance, and construction administration services.
Interior Architecture Services including design, construction documents, bidding assistance, and construction administration services.